Awarded with many professional affiliations and certifications, he is Managing Director and co-founder of the organization with a vast array of experience for the last 20 years in the fields of Consultancy, Business Advisory Services, Organization restructuring, Training and Development and many others.
Mr. Ahmed is very well versed in Strategic Marketing and Planning with a practical approach towards Business Solutions. He conducts SWOT and Competitive Analysis to help organizations differentiate and overcome competition. Preparing the right marketing mix and promotional plan, setting marketing objectives and financial plans including sales forecasts, budgeting plans, cash flow budgets and break-even analysis come under his main areas of expertise.
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- Certified extended DISC Coach and Consultant
- ASTD Member
- AMA Professional
- Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard Certified Graduate
CEO and co-founder of the business – possesses 20+ year of wide range of experience in enhancing corporate effectiveness, organization transformation and development. Specialized in quality management and organizational excellence, understanding customer needs, stakeholders’ realization of targets, capability and leadership development.
Eng. Rawhey is an energetic achiever in implementing leading class business projects. Vastly experienced in delivering strong management and business programs. Solid self-starter with track record for business development, management system implementation, innovation, change management and project management.
- Master in Management, Leading, Innovation & Change Management- UK
- BSc. Construction Management, organization and quality enhancement- USA
- Certified Master Project Manager- American Academy of Project management
- Certified Master Quality Manager- American Academy of Project management
- Certified Engineering Technologist : Institute of Engineering Technology – Canada
- Certified EFQM Lead Assessor & ISO Lead Auditor
A senior instructor and business improvement consultant, possesses 30+ years of experience in project, program and portfolio management, in addition to business improvement. He works for various leading companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, and the USA. His fields of expertise are in the IT, Project Management, Business Improvement, and Change Management sectors.
Mr. Bart is a specialist in aligning IT to support new or revised business strategies and improving success rates of delivering projects, managed large fixed price projects in e-commerce, financial, airline, and governmental organizations. Mr. Bart has also worked as a Project and Program Manager for reputable companies across the globe including Philips, HSBC, Shell, ING, HP, and Microsoft.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PSC, CPM, CBAP, and Prince2 practitioner
- Project management office tools and techniques
A senior consultant, Possesses 15+ of experience as Business developing and Analyzing with a verifiable track record of project management teaching and lecturing, managing complex IT projects with exceeding expectations.
Mr. Maysarah is expert in implementation of business process improvement, e-government services, CRM, HR Management, balanced scorecard, and organizational architecture framework for both government and private sectors.
- MBA – Masters of Business Administration
- TOGAF 9.0 Certified (The Open Group Enterprise Architecture Framework)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- ITIL Certified
- Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant – it SMF
- EFQM Certified Lead Assessor and Consultant
The Senior Accountant at Averroes, he possesses 5+ years of diverse array of experience and business knowledge concerning accounting and finance. He is a highly proactive and motivated member in the team with a remarkable level of leadership abilities.
Mr. Osama has come to accumulate 5 years of experience across a wide variety of finance and accounting corporates, and is quickly acquiring administrative tools and the ability to work in a target oriented environment that will enable him to be a contributing member of the team.
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Numerous professional training in: Financial Accounting, Quick-books, and Peach-Tree Accounting software programs
Sidharth Saurav Sinha
Business Advisor, possesses 10 years of broad experience in strategy consulting, opportunity assessment, feasibility study, business and financial due diligence, financial modeling and valuation.
Mr. Sidharth is expert in business planning preparation, debt advisory, equity raising support, and transaction support services, as well as business study in real estate, infrastructure, education, building materials, industrial, and healthcare sectors.
- CFA Charter holder – CFA Institute
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelors of Technology in Electronic and Communication Engineering
A Senior Analyst, that possesses 20+ years of experience in Research, Development and Marketing professional, while having a vast track record in the field of marketing and business development, as well as being a University Professor and Research Advisor.
Mr. Roden has various fields and industries experience as well i.e. Sales and Marketing, Administration, Human Resource Management, Sports and Retail Store, certainly makes him a well-versed and well-equipped business professional capable of providing a valuable support and advisory to any start-up venture.
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration
- AME members – Association of Marketing Educators
A Business Analyst, that possesses 5+ years of experience in the areas of Management, HR, customer relations and communication. In addition, she has come to gain background knowledge on quality and strategic planning from her time with Averroes. She too is a professional in Project Management in the areas of monitoring and control, tracking project progress, and developing reports.
Ms. Huda is the Quality Manager Coordinator (QMC) at Averroes and is responsible for ensuring that the Operations and Systems Procedures are in line with ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) – Business Administration with a concentration in HR
- Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015
Training Executive with extensive 10+ years of experience in Training Methodology and Techniques; she is an asset to the firm. She successfully handled Training & Development functions over the course of her career and works to a great extent. She has organized countless trainings, seminars, workshops, and conferences to help top international executives obtain additional theoretical knowledge and technical skills in various fields and industries.
- Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015
- Certified Document Controller
Senior Consultant with extensive 10+ experience in ISO Management Systems as a Certified Quality Consultant and Auditor, Business Process Improvement, Project Management and Business Analysis based international standards and best practices. He has administered establishment, implementation as well as maintenance of various business process improvements and quality initiatives for different industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering in 2008 from Adamson University.
- Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor
- Certified Occupational Health & Safety Internal Auditor
- Certified Quality Associate & Lead Auditor
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Professional Industrial Engineer
- Certified Business Analysis Practitioner
Averroes Business Advisory & Services works with a wide group of external associates who are considered the best in their respective fields with vast experience and professional qualifications. Among those are PhD and MBA degree holders, researchers and professionals from different industries around the world. For every project we undertake, we gather a team of experts that will certainly deliver the needed best quality output.