Mystery Shopping is one of the popular and most effective tools for studying the customer experience and evaluating services provided to clients, whether for governmental or private organizations through conducting periodic confidential visits by qualified and trained assessors to carry out the objectives and impartial assessments, to know the level of services provided and to identify opportunities for improvement. It is one of the most effective tools used in the field of marketing research, as the mystery shopper provides solid quantitative and qualitative data on customer experience through all stages of service whether provided onsite, by phone or electronically. It allows the organization to develop a comprehensive map of strengths and weaknesses in its services, planning the correct strategies to improve and grow its business. The results are issued through documented reports that provide an accurate picture of the level of satisfaction of the beneficiaries with the services and products provided to them.
Objectives of the Mystery Shopper program
- Support for the improvement of public services centers.
- Measure and evaluate the quality of services.
- Provide recommendations and service improvement plans.
- Support and develop the efficiency of the sales, marketing and customer service departments.
- Assess the performance of front-line staff and service centers/locations.
- Analyze the performance of the organization in comparison with its peers and competitors.
Who is it for?
- Governmental services sector
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Retail Industry
- Health Services
- E-services sector
- Banking Industry
- Communications providers
- Education and training sector
- Maintenance and customer service centers
Mystery Shopping can be also used to study competitors in the market and learn about their strengths and weaknesses.